SALES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
After hours and weekend support: 866-369-2265
FOR INTERNATIONAL SKYPE CALLS
Username: : ZYTOCompassCustomerService
Before contacting the Technical Support team you may want to refer to the list of Frequently Asked Technical support questions.
You can download and install Compass System from http://www.zytocompass.com/install.aspx
From the main Compass screen click on “Administrative Settings” and then select “Account Settings”. Then click on the “Change Password” button. Enter in your desired password and select “Save”. Use this new password to login to the Compass from that point forward.
This message will always appear if you started that scan without having a hand on the cradle. If you place a hand on the cradle and then try starting the scan again, the assessment should begin running. If it still doesn’t begin scanning, try rubbing the hands in water so that they are slightly damp and then attempt to run the scan.
1. If you are seeing a blank white space in the area where the video would normally be playing, this means that you do not have the latest version of the Windows Media Player installed on your computer. You can get it by clicking here. Windows Media Player Windows Media Player
2. If you see a the brown Compass background where the video should be playing this means that the video has been disable because your computer's hardware is not capable of playing video while simultaneously performing a scan. This can only be corrected by upgrading your computer's hardware. Below are the recommended system requirements for the Compass.
The Compass System is cutting edge technology and requires a computer that meets certain system requirements. Please review the Hardware/Software Requirements below to make sure that you have a computer that is compatible.
- 1 GHz Processor or Better
- Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8
- 1 GB of RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- 40 GB hard Drive w/1 GB available for ZYTO software
- Monitor that supports 1024 x 600 or higher
- Windows Media Player 11 or newer
- High Speed Internet Connection (DSL or Cable Modem). 56K Modem is NOT RECOMMENDED and is NOT GUARANTEED to work
- Video Card with minimum of 60 MB of RAM supporting DirectX 9.0 or higher
- No FAT32 partition on hard drive
- Does not run on a Mac
From the main Compass screen, click on administrative settings. Then click on release license. The Compass System will then automatically close and the license will be available to claim and use on a different computer. It is important to note that this feature does require an internet connection to work.
The Compass software requires that you run the software while connected to the internet at least once per month. If you have not done this the software will require you to connect to the internet before it can be used again. To fix the situation, simply connect to the internet and then start the Compass software. The software will automatically connect to ZYTO's servers and revalidate your software license.
This can occur if you type the person’s name somewhat differently than when you first created that client record in the system. Try searching on part of the person’s name instead of the full name. This will expand your search results thus giving the search feature more flexibility to find your client’s name.
This will occur if all of the required fields have not been filled out on the new client record. The required fields (such as gender and email) are marked in yellow and must be filled out in order to continue to the next page.
The email feature requires that you have an email client program configured on your computer. For instructions on setting up an email client click here.
The Compass is safe to use on people with pacemakers. The hand cradle device does emit small electrical signals into the skin; however these signals are so minimal that they will not affect a pacemaker.
In order to receive the most accurate results you need to wait at least three days before scanning a person a second time. Your average client should be scanned about once per month.